• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

enhiem 1250 powering

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
i have the power cable thats split already along with one for a converter to 4 pin conector,, any web pages on how and a diagrgam showing how to connect without frying?

OMG eheim 1250 use 120v AC. What you need is the relay. You will still power the pump by wall socket 120v AC but the relay will turn your pump on when you turn on your computer.

1250...Centrifugal pump
Pump output 1200 l/h 264 lmp. gal./h. 7317 U.S. gal./h.
Delivery head 2,00 m/wat.col. 6 ft. 7 in./wat.col.
Power consumption 28 W
Hose connection (suction side) Ø17mm (3/4")
Hose connection (pressure side) Ø13mm (1/2")
Dimensions: lenght x width x height 180 x 95 x 120 7.1 x 3.8 x 4.7 in.

yeah thats the one,, i have a , what seems to be, a relay, with wires,, main i should take some picks and post them..

a relay should look something like this...

fa9c35ce.jpg

yeah thats it, i need the wiring scheme for it, to make sure i make it right,, i have the ends and all and the eheim has a cut cable,,, so i need to know the wiring,..

plz someone show how to wire it, i need to test for leaks,,

Last edited:
huh,, nono, i have th eheim with the power cord already cut,

ok, i got some instructions from ILikeMy240sx and when i plugged it in it turned on, but wouldnt suck up and water from a glass.. any ides?

These pumps do not work with suction... they can't pump air. The fluid needs to be fed into the intake and it will push it through. Hook it directly to a reservoir so that while the pump is off the fluid will run from the reservoir to the pump *naturally* by *gravity*. Then turn on the pump and it will start moving the fluid through.

Let me know if this is not clear and I will revise.

*brillent* i mean duh, i should have relized, a water pump works with water... did it with a t line, works awesome, thx

Back