• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nanotherm PCM+ (6 month test, PICS!!!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chasingapple

Ok, its been about 6 months since I applied the Nanotherm PCM+ on my Thermaltake Spark 7+ heatsink, lets see what has happened! Temps have went up more and more over the 6 month peroid and I think you will understand why in a second.

Straight off of the CPU!!!

pcm1.JPG

After intense cleaning with Alcohol and googone!!!

pcm2.JPG

Well, I am never going to use one of Nanotherms products again! I reapplied the HSF using Ceramique and temps lowered 7c over the last temps registered with the PCM, and I have a nice ugly looking finish on my HS now, thanks Nanotherm! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ARCTIC SILVER products for me.Thats a damb shame.I used the
A.S. Ceramique also.Works great less filling.:D No dought you lapped it before putting it back on.Keep your flow up & temps down,THE FANMAN:cool:

Well, I shall see how my 6month test goes using there new formula and the "corrosion inhibitors" it came with.
That is very bad, and I can understand never using there products again.

Well atleast they are trying to fix the formula with anti-corrosive additives...

I just can't wait until we have a full report on it... And there IS another report already in the works. I don't know the ETA on it though.

Well, I shall see how my 6month test goes using there new formula and the "corrosion inhibitors" it came with.
That is very bad, and I can understand never using there products again.

From what "a little bird" has told me, I wouldn't want to be your heatsink schismspeak. :-/

my friend used that on his amd, and you can read his stepping b/c its like burned onto his heatsink ;\ as5 for me and him :D

hell i'd do it for 100 bucks if you gave me the nanotherm too, I just wouldnt use that PC much for 6 months then clean it off and be 100 bucks richer... :D

in about a week i will have my computer at home so i can check out if my alcu has been raped by nanotherm... temps have been a bit high lately.

mustve done some intense cleaning to get that off !!

{PMS}fishy said:
Where is there Rep now?

Im sure he will have an excuse.

You won't be seeing the forum member "Nanotherm" around - his real name is Scott Gallmeyer. Rumor has it, he withdrew from the forum community and is now living as a hermit, he tried hunting to support himself but has failed and he is now forced to eat PCM in order to survive. ;)

All joking aside, he has stated that he will never come back to this forum or any other except for extremesystems, but I don't think he is present there anymore either.

According to two threads at extremesystems which have since been removed (but I have them saved to disk so PM if you want me to email them), Scott was exposed as a liar and a cheat by his own employee.

So surprisingly, no, Scott will be offering no excuses here anymore.

stan03 said:

I can't take credit for saving them right off, but I knew where to look in order to get copies of them once I noticed they dissappeared from the forum. Troll proof doesn't go missing around here. :D

Back