• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick question, Mobo manual says AGP/PCI Freq Fixed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harryinny3

So this means they are locked?

Also, When In manual mode for Ocing the proggy, The options are, Like 140/36 I know what the 140 is, but whats the 36?

Thanks

harry

The second number is the PCI bus frequency. However, it is curious, that it is stated to be 36, not 35. With divider 1/4 it should be 140/4 and it equals to 35.

And.. yes, fixed = locked :)

Thats what i thought.

Now if ya can, When i get up to 156/39 on FSB Actually anything past 140, I have to Change the Syncronouse sp? to Asyncronouse sp?.

What is the difference between sync and Async?

Also, wouldnt ya think the pci Wouldnt change when the manual says fixed? Wish i could find the AGP Freq. If i run Sync at anything above 140, i get seriouse tearing and huge flashing artifacts in 3dmark2001 and 2003.

Thanks for the help man, This new asus and bios is a bit tougher than my gigabyte was. There settings were Very self explanitory and different.

Harry

Back