• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goronae

Im looking for the silentest and coolest way to cool my ATI 9500 pro for overclocking. I was looking at the silentboost cooler, and other solutions such as a Zalman Heatpipe, a ThermalTake Giant II HeatBLOCK or a 1u copper cooler with artic silver alumina epoxy. Which of these would you recommend?

Ya I meant that when I said the silentboost, but that is the only place I could find with them and they are out of stock.

Also is there a problem with the shim on 9500's? And if there is how do you deal with that problem?

Don't know much about the vga silencer or the 1u cooler, but I've had both the zalman w/fan and the Giant II. From what I've read and my own personal experience the Giant II was slightly better than the zalman. The best result that I was able to get was to pair the Giant II with the zalman fan.

Back