• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has anyone ever seen this stuff befrore?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW non conductive.....i think this maybe the next generation water cooling...anyone tried it? where do i buy? do i need a new water cooling system?

you might want to ask in water cooling :)

unix and linux, i have no idea what water cooling you have now.... posting that might help

Ooooh nice. Now this is the stuff I needed when I first started watercooling.

Hey Penguin where abouts do you live anyways in this cold enviroment right now? I'm in the madison area.

I have a custom made water cooling system with swiftech waterblock, via pump, clearflex tubing, unpainted rad with 120mm fan

I'll buy a bottle and check it out and get back to you fellas, here's an excerpt of our conversation.

Sam, right now as an introductory promotion we are offering anyone that
already has a water cooled system, our Fluid XP+, which is non-conductive,
non-toxic and non-corrosive in a 32oz. bottle for only 49.99. Our regular
price when purchased seperately is normally 84.95. It comes standard in all
our award winning liquid cooled PC's. The shelf life of this product is
rated 5+ years and it has an algae inhibitor in the formulation. You can
read a little more about the history of this unique product at
www.integrity-pc.com there you will find a link that takes you to the fluid
xp page. There is also an article on this product on www.avault.com you
will find the article in the archives under Integrity PC, I think it was
back in July. We feel
that this product is better than Koolance's product and is much safer and
less expensive than HFE 7100. Thanks for your enquiry.

squeakygeek said:
Does it say on the site how well it performs compared to water? I would be greatly surprised if it performed better.

I am very skeptical to say the least. But if it's a waste of money I will be the first to tell you :rolleyes:

i emailed them and asked about submersion and pricing ad this is what i got back.

"Chris, I cannot tell you what would happen if you try to use it in a submerged application. I do know however, that we did a demo at the Computer Fair in Pomona, CA back a couple of months ago where we took and put a running motherboard down into a tupperware container so that just the bottom was submerged into the liquid and it ran all day without any problems. It was a pretty impressive demonstration. The problem is though that because of the different properties in Fluid XP+, there may be a material breakdown in one of the chips on the boards possibly and that might cause a problem. Don't really know as we have not tried it in that application. It works great for a water cooled solution though with great results. I could sell you a 32oz. bottle of it for the ebay price right now of 49.99 the regular retail price we have been selling it for on our website is 84.99 which is still a lot less expensive and hazardous that HFE-7100.

DG
Integrity PC"

the price would be about 200 a gallon (its 128 oz to a gallon right?) which is still out of my price range :(

from what i hear flourinert is about 500 a gallon, and HFE-7100 is 200. im just gona have to go with mineral oil.

Back