• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any input from you guys on this fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've got one (a red one, actually) that breathes over a 900U on my nforce2 board. I like the adjustability but even at "full blast", I don't think it's too loud. I had a Smart Fan 2 prior to the Enermax fan and after using "that orange thing", "the bigger red thing" is a blessing :) .

I'm really looking at getting one for the SLK-900A that's on the way. I looked at all of the 92mm fans on about 10 different sights and this one looked to offer the best CFM's per DBa. I just wanted to hear if there were horror stories about this fan or not.

Its a nice fan. I run one on my SP-94 HS.It can be a little noisy at full speed.Temp as I type, Folding, is 35.8° C.I have it turned down to 2600 rpm now. Keep your flow up & temps down,THE FANMAN:cool:

I think I bought it back in February or so and have been running it ever since, except for about a month when I replaced it with a Panaflo (model# FBA09A 12U1A) and decided the extra noise wasn't worth the extra 1 - 2 degree temp drop.

Back