• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman ZM50-HP?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valk

niiiice a smaller version of the 80 that looks a little less like ***. I like this one a little more and im wondering, how you guys thing it would handle on a radoen 9800 with some fans? i was thinking a 60x10 mm on that gpu side right off the bat, with a 92 or somthing on the other side.
50b-2.gif

50b-3.gif

its cute and little, but looks like it should still be better than the stock 9800 cooling with some fans. even better, i can rape it for its heatpipe later for a more personal project ;).
what do you think?

You might as well add bigger and more heatsinks to your card combined with a fan. I believe they do well for passive cooling but it seems overpriced if you're planning on adding fans anyway.

Sooo tiny. I really don't see why you should buy this one over the bigger one. Couse it's cute... nay.. hehe
I have ZM80C and It works very good.

Back