• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

volcano 7+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ColtIce

Disabled
does anyone use this hsf? in the database it seems to be on par with a slk-700.is the slk-900/tt smart fan 2 worth twice the money?if the difference is only a couple of degrees wouldn't it be a bang for buck hsf

The majority of use prefer the Thermalright HS's.The quality and design are #1. Your cooling is the most important aspect of your rig next to the PSU. If you get the best you are finished buying HS
fixtures.I currantly run the Thermalright SP-94.My temps are fabuless IMHO.Folding and surfing the forumw/Winamp on.Temp is 34.5° C. Ambient temp is 70° F. We would rather explain the price of quality, than to have to apoligize for something less.IMHO this is the best way to spend your hard earned money.
THE FANMAN:cool:

I use a v7+ on one of my rigs and it cools really well. I had a v7+ on my P4 3.06@3450 and the v7+ at mid setting could cool it. I just replaced-it with a Zalman 7000, 'cause I needed something more quiet.

Back