• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec Aeroflow on 9800NP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kikkler

Registered
I was looking for a new heatsink for my 9800np and i thought about this AMD Vantec Aeroflow. I have one at home (well it's in my sister'ss computer but hell, it's not overclocked and she doesn't need an aeroflow to play "the sims") but i'm not sure the difference between this one and the stock p4 hsf (which i was originally planning on using) is worth the trouble and the price of the new AMD hsf. opinions anyone ?

mmmm
some pictures i've found
DSC00605.JPG

DSC00606.JPG

Last edited:
The aeroflow would cool better than the stock AMD hsf, wouldn't it??? If you've already got the aeroflow, you could prolly just use that and save your money for imortant stuff... like games! :)

mm using the vantec wont save me money - i'll have the buy my sister a new hsf. i have a spare p4 stock hsf but it probebly wont fint

I'd go with the vantec also, or better yet, go to a local surplus store and look for a good heatsink somehwre there. (There's one near me and they sell p4 hs for like $5-$7.

If you dont wanna buy anew hs, just go with one that you already have. I'm planning to put m old dragon orb 3 hs om my r9600pro an use a *much* quieter fan on it

mm i probebly didn't explain myself well in the first post... i think i'll go with the vantec, i'm just asking if anyone has any experience with modding this specific hsf

Back