• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AI7 for $99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
is this for real?
here in Ontario its going for $270 canadian

if its $99 from zzf, then i might just pick myself one up! instead of a IS7 or a IC7-G

raven

EDIT: I take that back... i just calculated shipping as 67+$ US thats a bit too much for me:S

What thE! H! I just ordered this from newegg for $123! This blows.

same here i got the ai7 and 2.4c (MO hopefully) from zzf but i am getting so impatient waiting for UPS to deliver the blasted thing. So far free 2-day shipping has taken 3 business days to deliver .:mad:

raven said:
is this for real?
here in Ontario its going for $270 canadian

if its $99 from zzf, then i might just pick myself one up! instead of a IS7 or a IC7-G

raven

EDIT: I take that back... i just calculated shipping as 67+$ US thats a bit too much for me:S

$270CDN ?? are you sure. I can buy the AI7 for $155 at www.infonec.com

maybe you are thinking at the AI7-G ? (but I haven't seen that board anywhere in Toronto yet) And $270 sounds really high even if it is the AI7-G.

Lith said:

$270CDN ?? are you sure. I can buy the AI7 for $155 at www.infonec.com

maybe you are thinking at the AI7-G ? (but I haven't seen that board anywhere in Toronto yet) And $270 sounds really high even if it is the AI7-G.

Ya your right, i miss read the web site. the font is small and it actually was an AT7 =s and to think i went to this website a few times and read AI7 ... man do i feel stupid right now....

well im going to probably drive up to markham and pick myself up this board anyways. Unless someone can tell me when the AI7-G is comming out?

Back