• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AIR COOling @ 35c underload possible?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rxtrom

I waswondering if there is a HS out w/ fan combo that i could get around 36c underload on a 2500 barton @like 1.8-1.9vcore
i have a tornado fan 80mm and i hate it, so the fan would have to be something different, i was thinking a 120mm fan adapter maybe not, please let me know

ALSO anyone know when the SP 97 is comming out for sale

Thanks for the help:)

Not with that Vcore, assuming your ambient is over like 15C.

My slk-900U and 92mm tornado could keep my 1700+ T-bred at about 47C at full speed with an ambient of about 28C.

Yesterday I put a new Panaflo U1A 92mm on my SP-94 HS,from
Thermalright.Granted the ambient in the room at present is 68.6° F. My present CPU temp is running 34° C ,FOLDING. Keep your flow up & temps down,THE FANMAN:cool:

And the fan is turned down.But it doesn't have rpm sensor ! :D

archilochus said:
Yesterday I put a new Panaflo U1A 92mm on my SP-94 HS,from
Thermalright.

I've been playing around with a XP1800 OC'd to 222x11(2.45GHz) at 1.95V (Prime-stable). With a SLK-900a/92mm Panaflo U1A, it's running at 39C idle, 55C load. Stock, however, at 1.5V it runs 37C (!) load with Prime.

Back