• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i get rid of drive bats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay i have the Thermaltake Xaser III V1420A Chassis and i want to remove the 2 bottom bays so i can fit my raditor in there. The problem is they are bolted with these weird screws that have holes in the middle. I got my drill and drilled through the holes in the screws and it still didnt come out. Any help would be apprecieted.
thx

The important thing is that the top "head" of the rivets is broken off. To do this, you must use a larger drill bit than will just go straight through. I believe I used a 1/8" bit but it was a few months ago.

I remove all the riverts in the font(altogether 4 rivets in the front) and it wont still come out. are their any rivets in the sides i should remove?

i want to take the first side bay and the second side bay only..not the bottom box. do i still have to take out the bottom rivets *** well?

you can try not taking out the bottom box, just dont undo the bottom rivets and see how if they will come out.

If that doesn't work you can try to scare them off with an ultra sonic frequency generator. (Look closely at the thread title.) :D

Back