• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Case for Water Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the Unpainted Rad from dtek and einheimer pump with a bay res.
In my current Thermake Xaser 3 case this stuff wont fit because ill have to take the 2 bottom bays out and then if i do there will only be space for 1 hd.

Can anyone find my a case that this stuff can fit and still have space for 3 HD's atleast and 2 cdrom drives and a bay resovoir. I have the asus p4p800 deluxe mobo btw.

OMG AWSOME but i have some questions.
On my TT case, my rad takes 3 HD BAYS because its huge!!!
Are you sure it will fit in that case?

Secondly can i remove the hd bays on that case easily? is it bolted? is it screwed?

The motherboard area looks very very small...are u sure it will fit? I have the asus p4p800 deluxe

i need a new case for wc too, that one is nice, but..
anyone know one with a 120mm fan space infront
i hate having two 80mm

me 2 but the aopen looks real good. It looks like u can fit a rad without removing any bays. spacious too but iam not sure that it will fit my mobo

It looks ugly and small.
I want something tall like a tower that resembles powerfullness

w-wh-w-w-whh--what is that thing? OMG the hugeness omg..i need something for 80 bucks only. I spend 180 for the tt xaser 3 case and now i cant even return it so iam only spending 80 bucks for a new case

that loooks verrrry smal. I need a big one that will fit all my wc equipment. my einheim 1048 is pretty big too. I just need something big and good for the price

I also recomend the Aopen h700b, i am using one for my watercooled rig, it will fit anything you need. there is a 3.5inch cage above the psu with spaces for two 80mm fans behind it, and two 3.5 inch cages in the lower front, easily removed. They are not riveted or screwed in, they incorporate a latching slide mechanism. Very nifty. I'd also like to point out that the slide out mobo tray kicks much butt in that aopen case. vera vera nice.

J

yes the Aopen is about 80 if you subtract the 35 bucks or so it costs for the PSU its about 85 then. But Ive heard nothing but good things about it and some forum members here have a WC system in it, i know juliendogg does, you could PM him and ask him about the specifics.

korndog i wouldbt buy that case it sucks completly. I think robs recomended case ROCKS!!!!!!

Rob is the 300 watt aopen power supply that comes with case good enuff for p4 3ghz 800fsb, 1 52x cdrom drive, 1 dvd drive, 2 80 gig wd 7200 8mb cache hardrives, geforce 5200 fx, 1 stick of 512mb ram, 1 tv tuner card,1 floppy drive? Does the powersupply have that 4 vott wire thingy that p4 motherboards need?

It should the power supply is just turned side ways

the fan on the bottom of the psu becomes quite useless

but one thing i like is there is lots of room above the psu for hdds or your rad

if you move the hard drives to above the psu you would have tons of space for a rad at the bottom

Back