• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awesome Temperatures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MatiasZ

Registered
Hi everybody, just wanted to share because i find it interesting and i'm very happy with it. I'm talking about my cpu temps... i'm running a 2.6C at 3.45 at default vcore, with a SP-94 and a 2800 rpm 80mm fan (medium noise), and i'm getting 31ºC for my CPU at idle, with the case at around 28-30 degrees... which i found to be great temps... even more if you consider, at idle, my MB temp is 35ºC.. 4 degrees higher than my cpu! at load i get around 38ºC... and this is with the case side open, but the case itself is sitting pretty tight in the case place... and there's NO airflow at all near the cpu... my intel stock was hanging at around 49º Idle with this setup, running at 3.0Ghz... and load was like around 62ºC ... so i got 24ºC difference beacuse of using the SP-94 and AS5 instead of AS3 and 400 mhz overclock increase :)

just wanted to share, that's all :)

any comments are welcome

my p4 3ghz idles at 15 celcius when i wake up in the morning and then idles 24 celcius in the late morning and 30 max load no matter what. As you guessed iam watercooling.

i know, i want one :(
plan on raiding my friends house and steal his p4c from him and try overclocking it

actually i had to replace it... i first bought a 2.6C and it wouldn't even boot at 3.25, not to say it wasn't stable even at 3.1... with the same cooling setup... no matter what vcore... swapped with this one and i even got to boot at 3.65... and to walk around windows a little... so is just a matter of luck i guess... both CPUs are even the same code (SL6WS)

Back