• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster Aerogate 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vincent_1985

how do i install the thermal sensors? where is the best places to put them etc liek say i want to check the temp of my cpu where would i place the sensor? right beside? jam in inside?

can anyone help with some pics? of very detailed instructions just want to get it right and to install it properly!

thanks a bunch guys!

nice i was worried of it melting!
but hey when ig et my new sink i'll definitely jam one in there!

ok i put it in a fairly good place it's about 2 degrees off what the system tells me

this pretty accurate?

i guess it's good enough eh? sinc ei know haha

I put mine on the side of my CPU with thermal tape.Runs within
4° C of my BIOS reading on CPU temp. So I add 4° C to my Hardcano temp reading.Works for me. THE FANMAN:cool:

Fynance,I placed mine on the side of the IHS. Its attached to the side facing the ram,with the wire going up the mobo.Its attached with thermal tape.You may need to trim the outer plastic cover a bit.My heat sink was off when I attached it.It made it easier to work with.DONOT place probe between HS and CPU. THE FANMAN:cool:

Hey guys I have a aerogate II also and if you have 4 fans running are you getting max rpm's out of them. I have 3 Smart Fan II and a antec fan but when I turn the Smart fans to full rpm's I dont get the 4800rpm's like I should it will stop at 4100 rpm's I know that is not a big deal but I wanted to know if anyone else had seen this happen.

Back