• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone has Antec P160?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The hidden drive bay feature is pretty neat.

The only things I don't like are the front fan mount and the removable motherboard tray configuration. :eek:

Well they are making an effort ;) IMHO they have alot to learn when it comes to some of the bells and whistles they added here.

The case is too over the top as far as looks go. I haven't seen any positive comments on that subject, although I have heard it looks better in person than in pics. The classic styling of Lian-Li and Coolermaster still has no equal in my book.

The front panel connectors are in a terrible location, with wires hanging down in front of the 5.25 inch bays.

I think a removeable motherboard tray that is 1 piece with the back of the case is the optimal configuration.

The intake fan being behind the HD cage is not as nice as in front of it (like they have on the slk3700).

On the positive side it does seem that they are working towards making a case that has the main features people are looking for these days, I just don't think the implementation was anywhere approaching how good the idea was.

Back