• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermal sensor splitter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DoubleJ8

This came from an idea in another thread but, my A7N8X-X MoBo only has one input for an extra thermal sensor and I was wondering if someone makes a splitter that I can hook up multiple thermal sensors to this one input? Or, is there a way to use all of the other pins on the MoBo that aren't being used for this (i.e. game connectors or intusion connectors)?

Do you mean you want two senors pluggied into one hole, or 1 sensor plugged into two holes?

Well, you could always use a rotary switch to choose between different sensors. But if you want more sensors showing at the same time, look aroud for gptemp. With it, you can hook 4 temp sensors up to your gameport.

Well, the best ting is to read all about it.

There are som pics of how it's all connected up somewhere too. And it really works, proven you spend some time calibrating the sensors properly. Used it in my previous machine, but currently I have no need for a bunch of temps.

Good luck!

Back