• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 2x256mb sticks of ram for $120

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I heard the kingston pc3000 overclock quite well they are 59 dollars a 256mb stick @ newegg right now. I THINK they might be BH5 (could be mistaken), but in either case they overclock wonderously. That would put them righhhhht where your budget needs them to be :) free shipping on them too.

[edit]: Zipzoomfly has the same sticks for 56 bucks a stick, also free shipping... hehe. If counting tax then.. should be about 120 bucks give or take 1-2 dollars. Nice eh? :)

Last edited:
Ok so if those kingston sticks have Bh5 chips on it, could i top out @225~230 like all the other pc3200 and higher ram with the BH5 chips to?

Kingston HyperX Series Dual Kits 184 Pin 512MB(256MBx2) DDR PC-3200 is going for $123 @ newegg and from my understanding BH-5 running at 2-2-2-6 and very good for the $$$. You'd want to get the non-A kit.

Actually, if you buy the 512mb (2x256) you will only pay $104 and free shipping.... at www. newegg.com for the Kingston HyperX

Back