• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin is a girl according to my wife!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juice2

Registered
I am one of those people who whispers while I type out the words. My wife overheard me saying "Mushkin" while typing and she mistook it for some girl around these boards and suddenly slapped me behind the head lol

Hey, once you show her what mushkin really looks like she will probably laugh, lol. Anyways, you could learn how to type without wispering too...that may help in the future. Though, I never thought computer parts could be dangerous like that. Now...the hardware booth babes on the other hand...yeah i could see how that may get you in trouble ;)

wildfrogman said:
Hey, once you show her what mushkin really looks like she will probably laugh, lol. Anyways, you could learn how to type without wispering too...that may help in the future.

yeah, Mushkin? she is nearly ...flat as a board....ha ha ha :D :santa:

wannaoc said:
Thats too funy but you don't consider your Mushkin a second love too?! :D

sometimes overclocking is like a secret love affair, isn't it. i've been married long enough to be willing to pass up certain things ;) :D just to overclock all night......:eek:

hmmm this isnt good. if mushkin is a russian chick?
would someone tell me why i have 3 sticks of kingston?
OMG im a major closet flamer! :O

after i read the first post i did laugh.kinda hard to get a chuckle out about pc parts.
well except these dreams ive been having latley about barton cpus? BART-ON? ohhhh crap! just more proof something weird is going on in my head.

lol u got a slap for nothing i always get them off my g/f when i dont do anything and it hurts lol :(

did she hit u hard enough for u to hit your head on the monitor ?

Back