• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

going back to air...P4 this time though.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandman001

Just Freeze It
Well, water has been alright, but it's temps aren't that much lower, and some new heatinks can come really close to the performance of water anyway.

So, I'm thinking Sp-94 and a smart fan II. Seems to be about the best aircooling.

I had an slk-900U before, and I'm glad they made the sp-94 wider. :)

Any comments on this setup?

It's a nice performance cookie-cutter setup.

If your temps already are lower and you have all the equipment, why go back? I don't understand.

Well, I'm selling it go with a P4 setup, as I've been less than impressed with AMD:(

Once you get the SP-94 HS you can test various fan combos to get your prefered cooling to noise ratio.I enjoy my SP-94.I'm currently running a Panaflo U1A 92mm turned down.I had the 92mm Enermax on it before. I like the Panaflo better.THE FANMAN:cool:

Hey try some 80mm fans on it too.The test showed better results.
The 92mm,s have a larger dead spot infront of the fans hub than the 80mm,s. THE FANMAN:cool:

Yea, but the highest cfm 80mm fan I have is only 32cfm. IT has LEd's though. :)

Eye candy fans. Not much good for CFM.I meant in the future.I forget that the 80mm fan option is there.Be sure to get the install sheet on the SP-94 as it wont come with the HS.I printed out so I could study it .I'm going to test a little blower on the SP-94 HS in
the near future. THE FANMAN:cool:

Back