• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what do u think

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

laxcat757

what do u guys think about the Sunbeam Pyramid Fan Controller. have anyone used, i was thinking it would b nice cuz it changes fan speed depending on the temp of the comp...thought it would b easier that using knobs and switches

hehe, thats me, yay
i love my pyramid
the thing starts off at full speed *VROOOOM* calculated to about 50dba with my fans
then (since its about 21c in my room) drops down to ~8.5v(if u want to get technical) and sounds like a whisper. yep, pretty damn good for 10 bucks.
plus the great part about is, no one can mess with it, and you won't have to keep ur eye on it because its pretty much fool proof (unless u forget to plug it in :-/). i had a switch for my fans before, my stupid cousin broke it too because he was messing with it. now i don't have to worry about anything.
all u gotta do is make sure u have the pyramid somewhere where majority of the airflow goes by. i have mine right infront of the radiator. the probe on the top of the pyramid has to be in a good location.
other then that.. i'd recommend getting the LED ones :D

Back