• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need intake/exhaust fans for my case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koolaid

These fans are going to be controlled by a Vantec NXP-205 fan controller.

Channel 1 will be a 90mm Tornado on a SP-94 :cool:

Channel 2 will be 2 intake fans that can't exceed 18w each.

Channel 3 will be exhaust fans that can't exceed 18w.

Channel 4 will the the side fan in my acrylic window.

I was looking at the Thermaltake temp,. controlled fans, but they are expensive, and I don't need the auto temp. control since I am using a fan controller.

Which fans are relatively quiet, but push a good CFM to keep ambient temps cool?

I'd like to order everything from newegg, so fans that are on newegg are a plus.

Thanks

Thats the ticket Dog. That would be my recommendation also.
Go with the Panaflo,s .Remember,though a fan can only work if you let it.What I mean is the fan grids, restrict air and the fans
can't do there intended job a well.If you remove these from the case you will get more air and less noise from your fans.THE FANMAN:cool:

MOD LINK

MOD LINK 2 :D

These are nice fans in this link.They are the U1A 80mm.It will give you added CFM if you need it.Think big, You can turn them down with your controller.If you dont have the reserve CFM,you cant get it.
LINK

Last edited:
Back