• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton 2600+ 0341 locked !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

badge56

Its confirmed. The 2600+ Bartons are locked. No way to change the multiplier. Stuck at 11.5 This is the model I tested.. AQZFA0341TPMW

Surfeit00 said:
if your going to get a chip with a locked multi, get a 2.4c:p

I second that :) To heck with AMD (and I bought a lot of their CPU's in the past)....they won't let us LOWER our multi so that we can get the most out of our motherboards and memory...to heck with AMD.

Bill

they will see how there locked cpu experiment works if half there market drops moslty ive just seen alot of happy overclockers with amd

that sucks they started locking week 39 25oo's locking 26oo's week 41 so i wonder if week 43/45 they will be locking the barton 2800's, seems like the trends going to be all bartons locked sonn

Bon3thugz43v3r said:
Ya TO HECK WITH AMD! GO INTEL!:rolleyes:

but..i love amd:D :cool:

I love them too...thats why I'm mad...oh well. AMD's work best with a high FSB...one higher than they offer (my XP2500 is at 227...memory wont go any higher:( ) ...so why are they stopping us from using a high FSB. We can still o/c a "Locked" AMD...just can't run a high FSB to keep it fed.

that sucks they started locking week 39 25oo's locking 26oo's week 41 so i wonder if week 43/45 they will be locking the barton 2800's, seems like the trends going to be all bartons locked sonn

Back