• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP1800 pally question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

I am in process of slapping a shuttle system together using a 41G Shuttle box for a HTPC to run my DVB card.

I picked up a cheap 1800XP palamino for about $38US. The stepping is

DMT3C
AGOIA 0204 MPMW

In the Shuttle can I expect to get say 1.7-1.8 outa this chip, have others reading this done it in a similar setup? I would just like to get to about 150-160 fsb if it is possible. Any insight is appreciated

Cisco KId

You may be able to get that if you have some decent ram. Your going to need to unlock it by connecting the L1 bridges. From there you can lower the multi and raise the fsb. Good luck:cool:

An 1800 has an 11.5X Multi which is pretty good.

I have had 1600+ and 2100+ AGOIA that did 2ghz with some good cooling and voltage. I would say that my best one did 1.9ghz on 1.85v I don't see 1.8ghz being very though for you at all.

Good luck, and post results.

thanks for replies guys, I wil be happy to get 1.8 or a bit more for my HTPC shuttle:)

cisco kid

Last edited:
I dont know how well the ICE will work with the scortchin Pally though. 1.8Ghz out of a really hot old Pallomino...you guys sure?

Anaxagoras1986 said:
I dont know how well the ICE will work with the scortchin Pally though. 1.8Ghz out of a really hot old Pallomino...you guys sure?

something I was wondering about myself the ICE cooling system but should be able to cool it at 1.8??

ck

See sig :D

Oh and also, i tried unlocking mine, yea it kinda worked.... im stuck at 11x multi and cannot change it to any other..... stock is 10.5x:rolleyes:

Back