• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DCDDR 3200 Corsair low-latency Timings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreammmatt

Hi all! I was just wondering what timings you guys use for the Corsair XMS 3200 Twinx low latency (2x256) at stock, at say, 205, and 210. I cant seem to get my A7N8X DX to do 205....it is getting me mad. I didnt do any mods to the board though, and it 'is' a rev 1.04, so for it to do 200 at all is impressive in its own right, lol. But, just wondering if the timings can be a problem. At the perfectly stable 200 my board sets them to 6-2-3-2 i think it is*. what should i try for 205?

(*i cant check right now, because my comp is thawing out - - i took it outside tonight (20*F outside, and i wanted to see what waterchilling was like [cuz i have watercooling] I dont want to run it yet before making sure any and all condensation, after bringing it back in, is gone)

I believe it depends on whether you have the CH-5 or BH5 chip. I would try 2-2-2-11 and if that dosn't work it's either your mobo or your memory is CH-5. For CH-5 people seem to get the best results with 2-3-2-11. I'm not exactly sure which setting needs the 3 though. I've had my PC3500 BH-5 up to 225, no problems.

Back