• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd 2400?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cow2kie

I thought 2400's had a square chip in the mid. I can almost swear this is rectangle???

Well i have it 2344mhz 223fsb. But i have to use 1.9 voltage to get that kinda mhz ;/ any suggestions

*edit I have mushkin lvl 2 3500 2 sticks of 256, dual chan enabled.
Nf7-s ver 2

That's above average as far as average things go and FYI there are no square 2400+.

Squares are Palominos and there are no 2400+ Palominos.

There most certainly is a square 2400? I have one in the next room that is square.

Huh? Palominos are square and Thoroughbreds, Thortons and Bartons are rectangular.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think so, this would be very interesting though, post pics please or email a pic to me through 'Profile' (next to PM) and I'll post it... there are no 2400+ Palominos...

Ah, you are correct. I glanced at the wrong one. That 2400 is rectangle too. But it is a brown looking color. As this one im using now is green. Whats the diff in those two?

It's packaging that has no effect on overclocking or performance.
It's not connected to dates of production either.

Oh, alright. Thanks Wish i could squeeze some more tho out of it.

I dont have a fancy name brand heatsink, but it gets the job done. Goliath 2 SE i believe. w/ a 7000 rpm fan ontop of it. about 46c load at 1.9 volt!

Back