• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin pc3500 lvl 2 black results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noob_123

System specs: Asus p4c800-e deluxe, 2.4c m0, 1gb mushkin lvl 2 black. I got the cpu running stable in prime95 @ 283 fsb 1.6v. @ 3400.5mhz (cpu results)

mushkin.JPG

mushkin1.JPG

Last edited:
wow. so the nforce dose hold me back, i can only get to 230 fsb with that stuff.. never thought it would go that far.. with nice timeings as well.. have fun with that

Is that @ 2.85 volts on the ram? That's pretty good for 1 gig of ram if you can get it that high (even with bh5) @ just 2.85 volts.

excuse me if i sound ignorant.

what's so impressive about 226.7mhz?
I see the 5:4 ratio, but is there something i don't understand about the P4 fsb? it's async, the multi is 12, but how is 283fsb and 226mhz impressive in terms of the ram?

Last edited:
is 1:1 ratio good ? I am stable at 242 FSB right now and im getting 5900megs of bandwidth with my cpu at 3,630mhz

gaza said:
wow. so the nforce dose hold me back, i can only get to 230 fsb with that stuff.. never thought it would go that far.. with nice timeings as well.. have fun with that

How does nForce hold you back at "only" 230? The original poster's RAM is running at 226 FSB.

Back