• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

in put corsair mem....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

affende

lataly i have heard alot of mixed comments about the quality/price/... about corsair memory...personally i have
2x512 corsair XMS pc3200 running in dual channel mode and i love it...i do alot of gamimg and some OCing...i know that corsair had some average reviews about OC ability, but i dont care about OCing right now, just wanted a little input on yens views

The earlier revisions of XMS sticks were great and led the pack. At the same time, Corsair charged the highest prices. More recently, Corsair seems to have fallen into the middle of the pack however they still charge more than their competitors. The best of the best right now seems to be Mushkin Level II Black sticks. Personally, I like Corsair because it's good stuff that has excellent customer service supporting the product.

~THT

i have bben looking at soem Mushkin II mem for my next rig...but i noticed that the prices weew decently higher than corsair (who overprices their ram)...it i worth it to go with the Mushkin ram ( i know it got the best OC reviews in MaximumPC mag about 2 months ago)

Back