• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone used this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
28 to 38dba
about as loud as a regular case fan so to say (about 32dba)
thats too loud for me though, lol.
if ur current cpu fan is over 45dba, u probably won't hear a thing

See, I saw that spec too but I've found some 28 decibel fans are louder than others due to manufacturer measurement differences. My current fans are two 120mm Vantec Stealth fans and a 92mm 35 decibel fan on the HSF.

~THT

its prolly pretty quiet....although if you do find it to be loud w/ a 28-38 dba rating all i can say is noise nazi

i read reviews on those, the reveiwer said that although it was not too loud, the sound was an annoying whine and the price and cooling didn't justify 30 dollars.

creepy said:
noise nazi

Yes I am. I ditched my watercooling setup becuase it was too noisy lol. Now I'm running a pair of 120mm Vantec Stealth fans at 7v (one intake, one exhaust) and a single 92mm 35 decibel fan on my 900U. No noise. Peace. Quiet. Fantastic. :) Oh and I'm using the Paxmate stuff.

~THT

Top Hat Theater said:

Yes I am. I ditched my watercooling setup becuase it was too noisy lol. Now I'm running a pair of 120mm Vantec Stealth fans at 7v (one intake, one exhaust) and a single 92mm 35 decibel fan on my 900U. No noise. Peace. Quiet. Fantastic. :) Oh and I'm using the Paxmate stuff.

~THT

then i would advise against this one.

Back