• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ pc3200el platinum. curious.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valk

I have had two of these sticks for just over a month now on my nf7-s. they run in cas 2,2,2,5 np at 400 mhz at 2.7 volts. stock voltage errors it would seem but meh, got heat spreaders, nice looking heatspreaders. voltage wont kill it.

I havent really pushed these things too high. i relaxed the timings to 2-3-3-11 to see how high fsb it would go to, 230 seems to be about the cap for me, but at such loose timings...

I would love to collect some information from other people who have this memory as well. I have no idea how to tweak memory really so if anyone could give me some input, i would love it.

im not exactly sure where my system fails. i run 1.85 volts through the cpu which seems to get it up to 2400 np. but i try for 2500 and i get a restart half way through 3dmark.

217x12 doesnt seem to want to go for me, not sure if that is my cpu ceiling or a power related issue. more experimenting to come.

You can try upping your memory voltage to 2.8 or 2.9 to possibly do those timings at a higher FSB.

Last edited:
Back