• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post 2100 TB-B O/C results here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoonWolf

Fold For 32!
Trying to compile my own database as to how well these pretty little chips overclock on average. I know what some of you are thinking... "Look at the database on the front page," but the fact is, that database does not provide enough information. Most people do not provide multiplier or fsb settings or temperatures.

All input is greatly appreciated.

Please include:

Full stepping, if possible
Clock Speed
FSB speed
Multiplier
Voltage
Cooling type
Temperatures

Mine:

Full stepping: AIUHB 0301
Clock Speed: 2450
FSB speed: 213
Multiplier: 11.5
Voltage: 1.875
Cooling type: SLK-800A/ Tornado
Temperatures: 50 load / 45 Idle (high ambient)

Thank you!

i would like to know how the new ones are doing also i have an older one here it is

aiuhb 0307 xp4w
202x12.5
2v
water maze 3 cooling junk water pump
temps were good under 50c depended how hot it was outside

I'll hook my window AC unit up to my compy today when I get home and see what it can do when temperature is not a factor. :)

12.5x200
2.0v
39 Load

Could go higher, havent tried yet. Update coming as soon as we have another cold day.

Stepping: AIUHB 0316
Clock speed: 2496
FSB clock: 217
Core multiplier: 11.5
VCORE: 1.85
Cooling: Thermalright sk7 / Thermaltake smart fan 2. Super cooled air via duct mod.
Temperatures: 38º-44º stock air, case closed. 8º-13º super cooled air.

I think my psu dies at 1.9 volts or somthing. either that or my chip just refuses to be stable at 2.5+ ghz. its also possible that my air cooling just cannot handle anymore. we will see when i get home. its possible that that little bump from 2496-2500 requires MORE than 1.9.. which i can try actully now that i actully have access to 2.0+ vcore with nf7.

Last edited:
Full stepping: AIUHB 0307
Clock Speed: 2210
FSB speed: 210
Multiplier: 10.5
Voltage: 1.65
Cooling type: SLK-800/ Tornado
Temperatures: 47 load / 41 Idle (high ambient)

My Gem 2100+. I dont use it currently. Waiting to finish Fush Zero.

AIUHB 0248MPMW
AXDA2100DUT3C

Clock: 2730mhz
FSB: 210mhz
Multi: 13x
Voltage: 1.92v
Cooling: Water (Innovatek rev3, E1048, BIE, 1/2" ID)
Temps (from what I rem): 44/38C

Note: Was run for 6 months @ 2613mhz (201x13) 1.875v. Ran 90% stable at speed above. Never found max clock but I estimate its around 2.8ghz. I'll find out with Fush Zero (customized Vapo PE highside subchiller phase cooled, WC NB/GPU, modded nf7-s).

Last edited:
Nice rig-in-the-works, Fushy :). Wish I had that much spare time and money ;).

MoonWolf said:
Nice rig-in-the-works, Fushy :). Wish I had that much spare time and money ;).

Hehe, did you notice the timetable in that project?

I havent done much of anything in about 3 months. School takes precidence.

Oh and I assume you checked out the thread. Its a sticky in the Alternative Modding section. Link in my siggy.

I got mine this last summer at a local shop, so it was probably sitting there for a little while to give you an idea of the age.

Stepping: AIUHB
Clock Speed: 2.2 GHz
FSB speed: 166
Multiplier: auto, ~13
Voltage: 1.65
Cooling type: TT Volcano 11
Temperatures: ~105F load with 75F room temp

My motherboard and RAM are limiting me for overclocking more. After Christmas I should have a new mobo, RAM, and heatsink so I'll update after that. I'll get the full stepping then too. I'm expecting this processor to go pretty high.

Last edited:
Fushyuguru said:

Hehe, did you notice the timetable in that project?

I havent done much of anything in about 3 months. School takes precidence.

Oh and I assume you checked out the thread. Its a sticky in the Alternative Modding section. Link in my siggy.

Of course I checked it out. Dont know of anyone who has not seen it yet :).

MoonWolf said:
Of course I checked it out. Dont know of anyone who has not seen it yet :).

Hehe, nice. I always consider Alt Modding like my own little backyard. Sometimes I forget that non-regular Alt Mod posters come in too.

OK, done jacking.

Back