• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got some new stickers in the mail from AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

felinusz

Senior Overclocking Magus
This may not be new news at all - AMD has changed the sticker for their Athlon XP line of processors :). It looks pretty cool too - can't wait to get a dome on one :).

I received six of these in the mail today (in two diffeent envelopes... :eek:) - apparantly the free sticker order still works (although I got error messages that said my order wasn't sent - and they didn't send me the tech sheets I asked for, only the stickers ;))

Anyways, see attached image for the new sticker (on the left), and the old sticker (on the right).

Attachments

• amdstik.jpg
    amdstik.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 209
Hey! felinusz :)

Can you post a link to where you can apply for free AMD stickers. I can't seem to find it at AMD :(

Thanks!

Thanks for that link Vrykyl

Its definately not free though. :(

Case logo stickers 25 mm x 25 mm (pack of 5) + Box stickers 65 mm x 65 mm (pack of 5). Price includes Postage and Packaging.@£4.50

10 stickers for £4.50 isn't that bad I suppose. Should be free Though.

BTW...where the hell would you put those massive 6.5cmX6.5cm so called Box stickers on your tower. The box design ones should be 2.5x2.5cm as well.

Last edited:
Hmmm, there was a thread a while back that had a link to an order form for North America that was free (I ordered mine probably about a month ago?). I will dig it up in a sec....

I got two envelopes, each one with three stickers inside of it :)

ORIGINAL THREAD

FREE ORDERING FOR US & CANADA

I'm going to take another shot at those tech sheets I wanted.

EDIT: The codes for the stickers are in the thread - they are not listed on the Order Form Site.

sorry i missed the original thread...didnt know there was a free US link. Why does the UK have to pay? I got my AMD athlon XP badge for an extra 70p when I bought my tv tuner card cos my retail barton didnt come with one :mad: , but you US people get em free.
Does anyone know where i can get an nVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra case badge? cos my gfx card didnt come with one either

Vrykyl - there is a guy on eBay who sells costom case badges - I think the seller's name is "Shadowmajik" or something like that.

Alternativeley you can make your own with a decent printer, some graphic design skills, and some photo paper, and this kit:

http://domestickers.com/kit.htm

Back