• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ironmike

:) Awhile ago i posted on OCZ 4000 , i had 1 stick that would not go past 240 fsb on my P4P800 Dl. board . I want to think all of you for your help and Sean for giveing me the support info for OCZ . Which was extreamly helpfull . They are shipping another dual channel kit to me . They impressed me with the speed they answered and were very helpfull .Now if i can just get the new set up to 250 fsb ( hopefully beyond ) i will be one happy guy.
Again i want to thank all of you for your help and will let everyone know how it works out...... hopefully braggin a little ha ha. I havent belonged to this forum to long but you fellows really impress me , and i plan on sticking around a good long while.

That is what we are all here for. We help each other out. We are all like a big family here. I cant think of any other better place to go for advice on computers.
I joined a few years ago, and come here almost every day:D

I hope you can get your OCZ 4000 to higher FSB's then 240. If you post your system specs, then we could probably help you out even more, by suggestin tips and such. For example, if your board supports its, try running the ram at a different divider like a 5:4 or a 3:2. and see how high you can push your overclock!

Well good luck with your new ram!

raven

EDIT: Did i say ive been here for a few years? well thats not realyl true.. it feels liek ive been here for ever, but its only really been a year and a few months.

Last edited:
Raven think you for the reply , i belong to two different forums ( not gonna say the other one but it is a brand name ) and i have noticed that the people here are very sharp on computers and more willing to share that knowledge. That means a lot to me. Again thank you for replying
System
P4C -2.8
P4P800 Dx.
2X256 OCZ 4000EL
little ole 4200 video card
wanting to get-250 FSB and above.:cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Back