• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help NF7 Compatability Issues with CNPS7000-Cu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xhades1

I'm fixing to order an abit NF7 and a 2100+ athlon XP

I have been fretting over cooling for some time now and I finally decided to get the Zalman CNPS7000-Cu but now I find that it may not work in the NF7, I was wondering with the revision 2 will I be able to use it?

if not what HSF do your recommend my budget is around 45 bucks

I have that very heatsink.
Save your money.
The performance is only marginally better than the stock AMD HS with a 80mm fan modded on.

Hmmm, interesting, Zalman must have skimped out on the AMD version of the CNPS7000, because the Intel one is a pretty decent cooler. I own the ALCU version for the P4 and I feel it has a great noise/performance ratio

www.bestbyte.com has a thermaltake slk-900a for $34 and then you can order the tornado for $11 and your be all set. Bestbyte has the best prices for 900 on the net that i have seen. i have seen it for 29 but it is sold out every time becuase a dealer is buying them up.

Back