• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

better at 35-40 dbl - Tornado or Panaflo ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kikkler

Registered
better at 35-40 dBA - Tornado or Panaflo ?

i'm looking for a 92mm fan to put on top of a shroudded sp94 - which one will be better - Panaflo H1B (56.8CFM) or a downtuned vantec tornado (not really sure about the speficic cfm)

Last edited:
that's why i've said downtuned tornado - i mean lets say i hook the tornado to a fan controller and lower it's speed / 7volt it until it's 40 DBA or something, that's about as much as i'm willing to stand.. what i'm asking is that would be it's CFM push then.

OOOO, sorry didn't see that, my bad
well, panaflos are very nice because of their quailty and quiet hydrowave bearings, on the other hand, with a vantec you won't feel 'limited' eexpectrually if u have a fan controller. IMO, the panaflo for quailty.
the sanyo are some of the best, probably better then panaflo, u might want to consider them.

Like KDog says the Sanyo-Denki is an excellent HS fan.It has the rpm wire that the Panaflo U1A excludes.Tornados on a 7 volt
mod are fairly quiet.Try PMing deathman20 about his Tornado setup on his SP-94 HS.He can give you all of the details. THE FANMAN:cool:

Last edited:
Back