• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP2200+ AIUHB 0325... My results so far..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WobbZ

Registered
Ok fellas, here are my results so far with this little puppy(AIUHB ... yes its a "B"!, week 25 of '03)... I think i may have a winner here, but only time will tell...

I've had it at 2.25ghz (166x13.5) @ 1.675V ... only ran for a minute or 2 though... my guess is because of my REALLY crappy ram... generic PC2100 @ 2-2-2-5...

I've had it also at around 162 x 13.5 = ~2.195, but this soon led to corruption of windows (possibly due to ram, or my crappy mobo which must be at certain FSB speeds to lock the PCI/AGP speeds etc.... its a Via KT333 board, Soltek SL75-DRV5).

My cooling isn't also that great, its a Volcano 7 (not the "+")... so I think with better ram and motherboard I could hit 2.4+ with my current setup :)

Anyone else had experience with these chips?

I might make a 2200+ Overclocking Results thread to see how far us (limited) 2200+ users are...

Later guys,

Christian

ive got one in the comp downstairs its running at 2700+ speeds fine at stock Vcore but mind u mine is a thronton dont know if i got the spelling right

Back