• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody know if this site is selling DLT3C's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It would really help out if you could post were you are talking about. Without that information theres nothing we can do ;)

AMD forums :arrow:

ECK NO ARROW EMOTICON
arrow.gif

THAT'LL DO!

Huh? gameve's not selling 1800+s or 1700+s and those are the only DLT3C B (not A).

The only thing newegg ever guaranteed was 2100+ B, they never guaranteed DLT3C.

Mr.Rotory said:
anybody know if this site is selling DLT3C's?
That's a no & no.

looks like its time to scrounge around your local computer store if you want a decent 1800+. i found mine at a place near me, paid $62 for it. i just picked up a 2100+ 0304MPMW from them this past sunday in the retail box for $75.

svc.com still has the 1800's and odds are with them they will be the DLT3C B...ordered quite a few CPUs from them...1700 - 2200 and never recieved a A from them...I just might of been lucky also...

I'd say just go with a DU3TC... almost just as good for OCing... if not the same (depends on what voltage you are gonna run...)...

I suppose the most important thing is really 1) What week/year the CPU was made (ie. good batch/ bad batch) 2) and possibly stepping (most are getting pretty close these days)...

The only difference between DL3TC (1.5v) and DU3TC (1.6v?) is the standard voltages (therefore usually meaning less required voltage increase when you overclock on the DL3TC).

Thats a tbred A...stay away from them if you are planning on OCing it...my pali. OCed better then my first 1700 A...that CPU lasted about a great big 2 hours in my system and was sold then next day...

AXDA1700DLT3C

Back