• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquarius 2 questions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aeon Flux

I NEED TO CONTACT SILVERSINKSAM, AS I HAVE A OUTST
Today I just bought a thermal take peltier kit that was air cooled. You can obviously see the problems with that right away. I figured I would give it a try and see how it did. Needless to say my computer started to over heat quickly.

I bought it at a local computer stor through a friends dicount. In regards to not get him in trouble Im going to return it under the assumption that it was a present with him and knowing how picky I am he gave me the reciept if I wanted to return it. The store knows me well and lets me return stuff if it does not work right. They have no problem with it. In fact they stopped selling some things because of how awful I said they were after trying them and giving them a run down on how the product did.

Anyway I cant really return it for cash because it was a gift and was going to opt for getting teh aquarius 2 water cooling kit. I know its not a very good water cooling kit because of the radiator and the pump. But my question was if I put a radiator from an air conditioner on it instead of the stock one would it be worth while using the kit, or at least teh water block and pump with a different radiator? Thanks for any responses.

The pump is weak and if I remember correctly the tubing is 1/4 with springs inside? Add a bigger more restrictive radiator to the setup and it has to kill the flow. I'd use the credit on something else because the Aquarius2 just doesn't seem like a good investment.

You would have a hard time finding a better way to throw money down the drain than by spending it on an Aqurius II. Absolute horse-crap.

Back