• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my sig..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

Sorry to post this here, but since I post here most often, and I can't post in general discussion yet since I don't have 250 posts, I decided it wouldn't hurt to post here, or at least hurt less then posting in some forum I never post at..

Can you check my sig and tell me if its ok now, I seem to be having problems with authority and my sig, I get a message every time I re-do it and it's still not up to par. thanx in advance.

My size is set at 1 (tried .75 and .5, but both look the same as 1, i think there are only 3 sizes allowed, 1,2,3 respectively), and my font is set as courier..

If something is still wrong with my sig, can someone tell me about it and what I could do? maybe a different font if the size is still too big.

EDIT: changed the font to timesnewroman and now it seems much smaller, better?

Hmm, I am at size 1 now, and to me my sig looks smaller overall then yours... as far as I can tell my sig is fine now..

Back