• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S V2.0 and 2500 locked Bartron, Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frumpco_

Hi I have a new system on the way for my buddie coming in 2 days and I am wondering what speed people are getting withthe locked 2500's? also what Vcore are they set at to get those speeds Thanks!

you should be able to set it to run as a XP3200+ without changing anything else for sure- my 2500+ is unlocked so I'm not sure just how far a locked one will go.

I have heard of a 2600+ locked overclocked at 2593 on air. that was using the NF7-S v2.0.

Last edited:
Locked 2500

I have gotten mine up to 2.52 with a Vcore of 1.93 and 227 clock. I do not have an effective cooling system in just yet, but a few SisSandra burns did ok, but temps got a little high (close to 50). AQFA? chip I think.

E

Update:

I got a week 46 chip I am currenlty at 2.31Ghz with a FSB of 210 and a Vcore of 1.7, now to test stablity by putting on DC and playing all day =0) should be fun

Back