• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermal probe questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Huckleberry

Where are some good online sources for thermal probes (US)?

Also, what are your recommendations for particular models/types? I'm looking for something that is small and thin, with very fine lead wires. I'll be reading the probe with a DMM (RadioShack 22-812).

It could be, although it appears my DMM already has the capability for doing this (where is that dratted manual anyway...)

BTW, you are way cool. Although I think you may have blown your cover - I know now you are one of Santa's Secret Elves!

Huck, heres a link to the meters manual. If I read it right you will need the termal adapter I linked in the above post.HO HO HO,:D
The other deal won't work,sorry..THE FANMAN:cool:

MANUAL LINK :santa:

No problem, but thanks for the effort!

I'm trying to design a waterblock and am trying to use a more sensitive and accurate method. Until I win the lottery, I'll have to be satisfied with comparative testing. (of course, I'll try to sneak in a purchase here and there of some "good" testing equipment. Until then I'll have to brew up a good explanation of how a recirculating chiller will somehow improve the quality of my wife's life...)

Back