• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster Aero 7+, good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Is this heatsink and good
I am going to get a new HS when I get a new processor.
Is there anything better than this, without going to the £50 range of Thermalright devices...

Thanks

Bump it up a little....
Anybody got one or even used one?

I have one, its not great but it does the job quite well, it gets noisy at full rpm though, but even turned down just slightly its virtually silent and cools well enough :)

they are good as he said but there are far better for about the same price.... i would go with the SLK series.

If you really wanted a Radial fan, i'd say skip the aero 7 and get the Jet 7+, the heatsink looks cheaper but is not too bad, plus it looks the nuts...

on my amd clocked up i get 45C max under a load (like 5hrs plus hardcore gaming :) )

Sounds good...
But the Thermalright SP-97 has better potential?

Thermalright's SK7 is a similar price but dont' expect to be able to buy one anytime soon. I only know of one UK supplier and ordered two from them on the 16/12/03 and still no show - even though they were listed as "in stock" for the first week!!

i had an aero 7+ and the volcano 11 i replaced with it did alot better
so, i just skipped all the junk and got a thermalright.

Back