• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

How long does this usually take they received my 2 defective motherboards on 12/15 and still got no word they shipped it. Anyone have experience with Abit RMA

When I RMA'd my first NF7-S, it took 10 days from the day I shipped it USPS Priority Mail until I got a refurbished one back. I followed the rules, sending a copy of the receipt and a copy of my RMA . I don't know if it helped that I had bought it from a reseller in the same city the Abit facility was located in. It was a very straight forward problem, no debating was involved. I had owned the board for 5 months. Most importantly, it wasn't during the Christmas grid-lock season.

Hoot

It took me about two weeks to get my board back after they received it. They sent me a v1.2 rather than a 2.0 which upset me a great deal so when I called them about it, they sent me a 2.0 via 2nd day air and a prepaid return shipping label for the 1.2 All in all, a good experience. Just make sure to save all "paperwork" (e.g. emails and whatnot) until it's all over.

~THT

Back