• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocz Pc 3700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fhanderson

I'm putting together an upgrade for my Photoshop workstation. I have a 2.8 D1 P4 and an Abit IS7 motherboard. Currently the setup is running at 235fsb with DDR 400 set 5/4. It has run prime for 72hrs. at 1.55V. I just purchased 2G of PC3700. It was clearanced and I got 2G for $360. Can someone tell me what to expect from this memory, it doesn't have to be cutting edge but I do need a lot. I just went to newegg's website and evidently it is all sold, I couln't find a link. This is from my order form, not much info. DDRAM 1024M 512X2|OCZ PC3700 466M C3 1.75V

Can't understand your post.....but if you bought 2GB of OCZpc3700 you should be fine with it. Running 4 sticks over 2 will lower the highest overclock you can get but there should be no problems running that ram at 235Mhz 1:1

Steve

Thanks for your reply, that's about what I wanted to hear. I'm not that familiar with OCZ memory. With the price of this memory being so low, I was concerned about it running at or slightly higher than the rated speed. I'm not too concerned about squeezing every last mhz from this system, stability is more important.

OCZ RAM is the best! :D

Let me know if you need any assistance or PM me if you have any questions. For your system I am sure that DDR will be just fine, after reading your post.

Back