• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help on Picking Which Ram To Pick

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dead_man311

I Know two thinks i do want i want two sticks of 512mb and i want it to be PC-3200 that is what i know so far this will be for my desktop Spec's in Sig.

Ive used Kingston in all my computers. but now days there are alot of good brands out there ive been looking at Mushkin 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 Black Hi Perf Level II which is $125 at newegg which is the price reange im looking for give or take $5 if anybody has any input on this ram or anyother ram it would be nice to hear from you

im looking to get it sometime in january so i have time to gather info and pick my ram

Thank you inadvance

i think im gonig to go with Mushkin 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 Black Hi Perf Level II ill look more to see if the PC-3500 will work

I was also wondering if anyone has tryed Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200PRO. Does it works good and look cool , or does if jsut look cool if it does work good it would be somethnig cool to get with the lights it would be sweet looking

Back