• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-s NB temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bios/speedfan/NVIDIA system utility.

All those should tell you.

are you thinking of system temp? there is no NB temp monnitor in NF-7 bios, not that ive ever noticed.

O_O... i always thought of the system temp.. as the system chip temp.. i guess not????

*edit*

because that temp directly changes by what i do to the NB.. ie heatsink/AS5 or whatever.

that temp is monitored by a chip sitting near the socket on the mainboard. its measuring tha ambient temp, or "case temp". it goes down when more air moves over it. that big ol heastsink and fan you added is moving enough air over it to lower the ammbient temps, as well as the NB.

Alright, that's what I thought too - 28C seems a little low. I have a pretty small heatsink on mine, but good case airflow. My system temp lowers at night and raises during the day...I doubt my NB is at 22C!

It's ok...*pats Cow2kie on the head*

Um...yeah. You could try asking people about volts/heatsink used/max FSB/memory. That might help to isolate the benefits of NB cooling on this board.

28c seems low? are you trying to say my system temp should be higher?

Back