• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heatsink...no room

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Venom908

Registered
i have 2500+ with stock hs...with the k7n2 delta-l mobo...and the capacitors on the left of it just touch it and the one on the right has like 1 maybe 2 cm... i need an awesome hs that would fit... and cool my oced 2500 at 2.09 from 50C to like ...well....less..i was looking at this
heatsink .i think it will fti because it goes straight up and would bend over the capicoter and maybe touch it
here is my mobo
MSI
oh yea...and i dont care if it sounds like music...i just need it to be cool
thx!

thank you! how would i add a fan to that? would i have to? can i?

oh...well i read and i can put a fan on it...but how i dont see any screw holes...

ahh thank you...i did not see the link b4...well im off to buy i hope it works good thx again

hey Venom, I just wanted to see how the SLK-800A is working out and what to look out for while installing it.

I also have an K7N2 and am having trouble finding a HSF that will fit my board and be strong enough for my XP 3200+

hey...mine worked great but my hsf is very loud but doesnt bother mean...installing was a breeze and it works great tho...the hsf i have is the delta something...but its got like 82 cfm and keeps my oced temps down in the low thirtys and low 40s under heavy load...my chip is overclocked at 2.5 rigth now and as soon as i get a new ps i will raise more. dont have good voltage right now but heat is deff nnot a problem

That would be great if I could get my CPU under 40 too. I have the K7N2 Delta ILSR sounds like you have the same.

What are your Case and Ambient temps? WOW, Is 82cfm the airflow of the fan you used!?! What did you throw on the Heatsink?

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/del80ffb08123.html

thats the fan i have on...
my case temps are usually 32 but goes up and down high 35 and low 30...i have 4 80 mm that are i think 30 cfm each case fans tho
i dont have the ilsr but the only differanc between the L and the ILSR is the fan on the northbridge and ILSR has sata onboardno differance in capicotor setup or anythign like that

Back