• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to OC to please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fragile-x

Registered
hi all....just got the THERMALRIGHT SLK-900A and now i'm ready to OC....can anyone give me recommendations for settings....
can i get up to 3200? thanks

ps you'll have to speak up cuz i can't hear over this stupid fan :(

Last edited:
92mm 4800rpm 110CFM 55DBA
:eek:

You should be able to get it up to 3200+ easily. Try setting the FSB to 200 and maybe up the Vcore a bit.

You could go a bit higher by increasing the fsb memory to PC3200 400fsb.. take advantage of the mobo's ability.. I took a XP3200 Barton to 2.3 this way. I tried to go to 2.4 but it became unstable. I wish I knew why..This might be the perfect forum for me to ask.. Is it possible to oc the barton any higher? or is this the end for AMD..

OC'ing isn't an exact science. You'll have to do some tinkering and adjusting as you go to find out where everything is stable. How high you get is determined by your own CPU and how it cooperates with the rest of your rig.

Back