• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L12 modding 1800 DLT3C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont understand the L12 mod?? My 1700 cand hit 250FSB without any mod. Is this needed for certain mobo?

some mobos have weird problems running higher FSB w/ 133FSB chips, if you don't have any issues don't do it, as I see you're gettings some awesome results without the mod

I'm not really sure, that would depend on whether the palominos have the L12 bridges or not. If they do next thing is to compare between the Tbreds and pallies to see if the bridge configuration is any different

Sir Barton - one thing to note is that myself, and another member named Wardog50, both found that the L12 mod *doesn't work* at all (the chip is not detected as a 166 MHz FSB stock chip) when you do a pin mod - although it should. I only could get it to work by painting conductive paint between the pins, or blowing the actual L12 bridges. Good luck! :)

Back