• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8KRA2+ up and running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarhead7236

priming 205x10 on an XP2000+ for the last 2 hrs or so...i think the highest i'll take it is 210 just to be safe...the board does "feel" faster and setting it up was a breeze...too bad EPoX is not going to mass produce this board anymore...well, just wanted to let anyone who has or is interested in buying one of these...so far, so good...

I think anyone interested in buying one should take a quick look at the Abit NF7. AGP/PCI lock as provided by the nForce 2 chipset, loves high FSBs even with stock vdd (chipset) voltage and stock cooling. Not to poop on you or anything.

Craig

feels faster than my g-byte ga7n400-l1 (nF2) board...agp/pci lock is nice but i'm not worried about high fsb's on this board...i'll probably max out at 210, although i've seen others w/kt600 boards running 220+ w/out problems....but 70 agp/ 35 pci is enough for me....

Back